We are Currently Open for Submissions
BEFORE SUBMITTING MAKE SURE YOUR GAME IS:
- Not just an idea. We are not looking to design your game for you.
- Well playtested. We will of course put the game through extensive playtesting, but its your responsibility to make sure that the game we look at doesn't have any major flaws.
- Playable. This means that there should be a easy to understand rulebook and/or reference cards that make the game easy to start playing. Simply put, if we can't play your game we are not going to publish it.
- Clear graphic design. It is our job to make the game beautiful and functional, but you must have at least functional graphic design in order for us to play your game.
- Flexible. Even if we love your game there will be things we will want to change about it. Please be upfront if there are things you won't be willing to change. If you are not open to any change then your game is not a good fit for us.
IF WE LIKE YOUR SUBMISSION: We will contact you by email and arrange to see the game in more detail through one of the following:
- A prototype sent to us
- Pre-recorded video of you and your friends playing the game
- In person (if feasible)
- PnP (least preferred but can work if it is a card game)
HOW TO SUBMIT: Simply fill out the form below